These terms apply to all users of this website. If you do not accept these terms then you should immediately stop using this website. Your use of the website confirms your acceptance of these terms. We cannot guarantee that you will always be able to access the website; we will not be liable to you for any interruption or delay that you experience in accessing the website, whatever the cause.
The information you give and we obtain through you using this website may be used for purposes in connection with your use of this website and also for marketing activities. By using this site you confirm your consent to this. If you do not want to receive any marketing information then please notify us. By submitting your email address to register, you agree that top10ten.co.uk may use your email address to contact you about your profile or any content you post on the website.
This site provides links to other websites. These links are for your convenience only and do not signify that we endorse or have any responsibility for the content of or any transactions that you enter into relating to those linked sites.
All material on this site is protected by copyright. You may only copy, download and reproduce it for your own personal use. You must not use it in any way for commercial purposes or for gain unless you first obtain our written consent.
This website is made available on the basis that there are excluded, to the extent permitted by law, any terms implied by statute or otherwise and all liability for any loss or damage however it arises out of the use of this website or reliance on its content.
We are delighted to receive your contributions to competitions and the like, but only on the basis that:
- • you accept that they may be monitored;
- • you accept that we may exercise editorial control over them and may decide not to allow publication at our absolute discretion;
- • you warrant to us that all such contributions are lawful and not obscene, offensive, defamatory or infringe any rights of any third party and that you will indemnify us in respect of any breach of that warranty;
- • you warrant to all us that all content that you submit will be accurate, truthful and not misleading in any way;
- • you licence us to use the information you provide on any medium and you waive your moral rights in respect of it. The information includes postings, blogs and photographs posted on the website.
Law and Jurisdiction
Your use of this website, these terms and any matters arising are subject to the laws of England. Any dispute is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England. Save as specifically provided otherwise, this website is targeted only at, and goods and services are only available to, UK residents.
Specific rules apply to all competitions on this website; they are available as indicated on the relevant page(s).